THE TEACHER'S ARMS: conversation club

Hello and a warm welcome to my CLASSLESS students to a new place in the CLASSLESS village!

CLASSLESS is 10 years old, so I though I'd like to bring in some new vibes to keep things fresh and moving forward.

If you're new, I'm thrilled to have you join our vibrant community, of course if you wish to be here (if you think it's a bother, just drop me a line and i will unsuscribe you). If you've been with me for a while (some of you have been here 10 years!) I'm also thrilled that you've hung on to me for so long 😊.

This forum is a dedicated space for you, the students of our online platform and my lessons, to engage, share, and learn together. Whether you're here to seek advice, share your knowledge, or simply to connect with fellow learners, you've come to the right place.

Here's what you can expect:

1. Supportive Community: Connect with students from around the CLASSLESS world. Share your experiences and learn from others who are on the same journey.

2. Resource Sharing: Access a wealth of resources contributed by both students and educators. Feel free to share any helpful content that you come across too!

3. Discussion Threads: Participate in discussions on a wide range of topics. From course-specific queries to general study tips, this is your go-to hub for all academic conversations.

4. Expert Guidance: I'm here to answer your questions 👨‍⚖️.

5. Feedback and Suggestions: I value your input! If you have ideas on how we can improve this forum or the overall learning experience, please share.

A Few Guidelines:

• Be respectful and considerate in your interactions.
  • Use the search function to find existing discussions before starting a new thread.
  • Keep posts relevant to the forum's purpose.

I encourage you to start by introducing yourself in the 'New Members' thread. It's a great way to begin connecting with your fellow learners.

Once again, welcome! I'm excited to see the contributions you'll make to our learning community.

Teechah

List of discussions. Showing 3 of 3 discussions
Status Discussion Started by Last post Replies Actions
Picture of Michał Bocian
Michał Bocian
Picture of Mateusz Krzemiński
Mateusz Krzemiński
Picture of Michał Bocian
Michał Bocian
Picture of Paulina Rataj
Paulina Rataj
Picture of Michał Bocian