THE TEACHER'S ARMS: conversation club

JUST SAYING HELLO! [New Members' Thread]

Re: JUST SAYING HELLO! [New Members' Thread]

by Mateusz Krzemiński -
Number of replies: 0
Hello, it's me!

I was wondering if, after all these years, I can still be a part of the new members thread, but since Obama said "Yes, we can" why couldn't I say hello?

I'm Mateusz. I work in financial controlling for Vitroflora and foreign related companies (I don't control, I just give managers the tools to have control!). I llike my family, excel, music, chess, rugby and football (in that order).

When, together with my friend Czarek, we were the first in our company to start lessons with Michał, and it was (almost) three years ago, I didn't expect that one day we would say to each other - maybe you'd like to meet? Since then, we have met in various circumstances - and this more than educational relationship keeps me constantly in The Teacher's arms smile

I like debating, I believe it can be an interesting platform for developing English skills and exchanging opinions.

Hello, how are you?

It's so typical of me to talk about myself, I'm sorry. I hope that you're well and would like to write a few sentences about yourself. I know several of you from competing in the fantasy premier league and I would love to know what your daily challenges are. The words in bold are not accidental, I like riddles, these words come from a song whose title is what I want to tell you today. 

Finally, to encourage you to step outside your comfort zone and write something on this or that topic, I recommend asking yourself a metaphorical question, Did you ever make it out of that town where nothing ever happened? 

Greetings to everyone sitting proudly in The Teacher's arms pub!